Wednesday 16 November 2011

Tony Day 26/365 - Glasgow City figure of 8 loop before crossfit

So again with time against me and needing to stay close to the city centre i decided to get inventive with the running. Heading from commerce street I ran into town and performed what in my opinion was more like agility training when trying to dodge the cities workforce going home! heading along Suchiehall st with christmas shoppers to negotiate was exhausting because I was forced to run faster and make a lot of lateral movements which is alien to the 365 runner!
Heading back along Argyle street from the Merchant city I followed the clyde along and crossed at the Squinty bridge and back along to the start before doing the workout of the day at Crossfit.
Day 26/365 - Glasgow city figure of 8 loop by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment