Thursday 10 November 2011

Charles: Day 5 - Used my new Garmn 410 for the first time

Day 5 and another lunch time run on an established route because I wanted to compare the GPS tracking of my new Garmin Forerunner 410 over my old, trustworthy 305.

The verdict is that the 410's a smart new piece of kit but I found the bezel display a bit fiddly but I'm sure that's just due my fat fingers and getting used to it. Its also a fair bit smaller and lighter than my old 305 which is a big plus. The 410's GPS tracking said that my run was 0.05km shorter than the distance given on the 305 but then the GPS never gives the same distance twice in a row so I reckon the 2 watches are on par with each other for distance tracking.

Oh, and the run was quite enjoyable in the warm sun today (which is surprising for November!)

The details of run one can be found at ;Day 5/365 challenge;

No comments:

Post a Comment