Friday 25 November 2011

Ben Day25/365 - Belmont Hill Woods - Gratitude - GINA KAYE Style!

Ben Day25/365 Garmin

Went for a dusk run this evening just before collecting kids from School and nursery.. Up into Belmont Hill woods - parked up at the top and built a couple of lazy circles through some classic woodland running.

It was under darkening skies and a cool breeze I had a big cheesy grin on my face as I ran - I was enjoying this; birds were coming into the woods to roost, the noise of so many different species of birds jabbering away and calling to each other was simply wonderful and reminded me of why it's GREATto be alive!! - either this or it was a short TED video (by Louie Schwartzberg) sent to me by a paliative care doctor friend in NZ I watched last night that set me thinking...watch it all - it's only 9 minutes or so...and then tell me what you're going to do differently tomorrow - I'm going to smile a lot more than I have been doing recently!!
Being grateful - every day.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely lovely short film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Ben - glad you enjoyed the film and your day - sounds like a lovely run :) xx

    ReplyDelete