Tuesday 22 November 2011

Day 13/365 Challenge - Cool Creek North

Raining most of today so I had to wait until later in the evening for my run. Tried to get an adaptor for my phone and a foot pod so that I can run on the treadmill and still be able to log my run, however Dicks did not have them. I may have to send away for them. I was going to wait until Christmas but Brad thinks i am going to become a case study for an "I Survived" episode if i keep running in the dark. The run started well but I got really tired in the middle mile. Still42oF but feels like 35oF. Now to do some work on my knees

Day 13/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. iPhone hijinks? average moving pace is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Definitely a flaw somewhere. Part of this theory that I have on the intermittent feed from the satellite. I do not actually stop for long on my runs so true moving pace is pretty close to my pace!!

    ReplyDelete