Wednesday 16 November 2011

Charles: Day 10 & 11 - Golly gosh, your doing what?

Day 10 - From Kennoway to Buckhaven in Fife
Day 11 - A trip around Ravenscraig Park in Kirkcaldy, Fife

On day 10 I had to drop my car in at the garage to get a service and I was also working from home so I decided to have an evening run from my step-dads house to my dads house to go and say hiya to them because it'd been a few weeks since I last saw them. The run was quite good but I felt quite heavy legged and it was very cold at about 8.00 at night and the muscles were very tight. The chest was also sore with breathing in the freezing cold air.

My dad's response when I told him that I was doing the run 365 challenge was "Your doing f*****g what!? Your mad!!" but at least I know he meant it in a good way :-)

On day 11 I was working from home again because my car wasn't ready at the garage. I decided to go for a slow paced rest run in the park to stretch the legs and go over an old haunt that I used to walk every day for years and years when I had my Great Dane dogs. My run was interrupted because I came across an elderly couple who were out walking their 2 great danes so I ended up blethering to them for ages. When the run was over, I decided to treat myself to a hot cup of tea and a link sausage roll from the burger van. It was the best cup of tea and roll I've ever had. Fantastic run through trees and passing alongside a harbour. Fantastic day all round :-)

The details of my runs can be found at:
Day 10/365 challenge
Day 11/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment