Monday 21 November 2011

Tony Day 31/365 - Not feeling very well so performed a short run through Rutherglen

Today was the first day that I have not felt well on the whole challenge. I have been thinking that with all the running and weights that I might be doing too much. So Sunday started with a lie in but felt so sore and flu like that I just didn't want to get out of bed. I put it off and put it off until it was getting very late and I knew that I just had to get out and get it done. Lots of clothes on I left the house and went for a small jog around the block and back. Every step hurt in my joints and I also started to feel the shits come on. Not nice when out for a 5km run. Can't say it was the fastest run I have ever done for reasons that I did not want to soil myself!

Day 31/365 - Not feeling very well so performed a short run through village by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. man it's all coming out now - the transparency on this blog is humbling!!

    ReplyDelete