Saturday 12 November 2011

Charles: Day 7/365 - I'm a nutter! So the pub goers tell me!

Day 7 and I'm still at my dad's

I've had a busy day taking my dad shopping, wiring up a security light, etc, etc so I couldn't go for my run at a decent hour today. I had to wait until 9pm tonight and I passed at least 3 pubs with the usual smokers outside shouting "Your a nutter! You should be out on the p*ss!!" and me shouting back "I am cos the sweat's p*ssing out of me"

The run was tougher than normal because I'd been going up and down a ladder for a couple of hours today and my calf muscles and feet were killing me. A good lot of stretching was done before I went for my run to free the tightness of the calf muscles and stiff back. I still decided to take an easy (but hilly) jog tonight rather than risk getting injured.

Normal service will resume tomorrow and I might go a for another old favourite 8k plus run. I'm going to try some fartlek tomorrow as well to mix the run up a wee bit.

The details of run one can be found at Day 7/365 challenge

1 comment: