Friday 25 November 2011

Marg: Day 16/365 Challenge - Gray Rd

Almost forgot to go tonight! Just before turning into a pumpkin I managed to get in a quick dash up to Gray Rd. I felt great despite the late hour. We are going to head into town for the turning on of the Christmas lights at monument circle. Must get my run done by the morning as Brad will have a fit if I suggest a lone run in the dark around White River Park! While not making remarkable improvements I think my pace is gradually coming down since I started the challenge! I also feel much better! Great idea guys....make sure you register the idea, I think it has the potential to really take off....walk365challenge, swim365challenge, workout365challenge....I have been trying to convince others to join and I think I have a better chance getting them to buy into walking or a workout everyday than a run...each to their own!

Can someone please tell me how I add photos to the Blog? I tried and it just copied over as a line of code.

Day 16/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. We're getting the name registered and a company set up just to protect things a bit really.

    PS - I've bought an (old) copy of Heat and Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a little picture icon next to where we insert the "link" to our Garmins? just chose the right image size I guess?
    You're much more IT savvy than I am so I'm guessing you've tried all this stuff anyway!

    ReplyDelete