Monday 14 November 2011

Charles: Day 9/365 - Love it, love it!

Day 9 and I helped lead an Intermediate Level 1 jogScotland group

I loved tonight's run with the running group. We did 10.3km and it involved a lot of hill running, fartlek and sprint training. I even heard the group say that the pace was a lot faster than normal but they loved it because it took them out of their comfort zone. I can't wait until next weeks session and a fast run session to get the group to around 55 minutes for the 10k :)

The details of run one can be found at Day 9/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. how you getting on charles??/ still running?
    what are your thoughts on the t-shirt?
    tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony

    Yes I'm still running but I'm working away from home and forgot my Ant+ thingy to sync the watch to garmin connect. All will be updated tomorrow for day 10, 11 & 12

    I would love an XL size orange t-shirt for now to see how it fits and then I'll probably get another couple of them.

    Cheers,
    Charles

    ReplyDelete