Monday 21 November 2011

Tony Day 32/365 - Got to drive my clients RS6 to her house then run back to the gym

Wow!!
Was really not looking forward to today's run given the fact that I nearly soiled myself yesterday. However, nearly soiled myself for a different matter when getting prepared for my run today.
My 11:30, Elaine, rolled up in her husbands car today -  a hot topic for me and a close friend who would love to buy it from him - and after our session I asked if I could get a lift to where they live and run back to the gym from there. She said yes, but also said would I like to drive??
Does the Pope shit in the woods???
Lets just get some figures about the car -
Audi RS6 quattro
5.0L V10 twin turbo
572BHP
482ft/lbs torque
0-60mph in about 4

So the Run wasn't that bad after that!!!

Day 32/365 - Got to drive my clients RS6 to her house then run back by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. I bet the run wasn't just as quick though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 seconds from 0-60! I bet it felt like you were doing Mach 1 when you accelerated!,

    ReplyDelete