Sunday 13 November 2011

Charles: Day 8/365 - Thank goodness that's over

Day 8 and still at dad's but going home to an even hillier part of the country tonight

All best laid plans never come to fruition! My plans last night to go for at least an 8k run and to do some fartlek were soon turned upside down this morning when I started running. The legs were heavy and stiff and I felt like a big sack of potatoes rolling down a hill so I took a very slow 5.7k jog along a country lane that turned out to be quite scenic and peaceful jog, apart from dodging horse and dog pooh.

Running club tomorrow and so looking forward to it :)

The details of run one can be found at Day 8/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. will tomorrow be your first time out with your new club??
    The tired legs thing is a nasty side effect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah I was out with them last Monday and we did over 8k which was excellent for group of beginner/intermediate level

    ReplyDelete