Wednesday 23 November 2011

Charles: Day 18/365 - Double Header!

Day 18 and I decided that I wanted to do 2 runs today - one for 7.27k and the second one for 5.1k

I did my lunch time run into a very strong wind and drizzle rain along my usual trusted route (I need to investigate other routes but don't have the time during work hours). The run into the wind was torture on the chest and the breathing but I felt I still had loads of running in my legs so I decided to do an evening run from the house to the wife's work and get a lift home again. Luckily the wind had really calmed down before the second run and I was able to push it a bit harder but felt it in my legs after 4k when a steady incline began and continues all the way to the finish.

The details of run 1 can be found at Day 18/365 challenge - Part 1
The details of run 2 can be found at Day 18/365 challenge - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment