Friday 18 November 2011

The fruits of our labour!

Hey run365 challenge athletes! Just to let you know that I am printing off everyone of your garmin connect pages so I will be keeping a close watch to see if anyone is cheating!! ;)
The goal is that at the end of your 365 Ben and I will present you with a record of achievement for each athlete depicting every run that they performed throughout the year.
At the moment my document is pretty big so god knows what it will be like at the end of the year!
Keep running guys we are doing a sterling job!
And remember that if you know anyone mad enough to do this - let me know!

5 comments:

  1. We should print blog entries too as a keepsake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea. will think about how to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a few trees will be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Tony.

    I was going to print my Garmin connect stuff off to keep a record for myself but now I don't need to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. Perhaps some of it could be on a CD to take up less space and trees! It would be nice to have part of it in print, however.... Pehaps the route maps... At least the different ones!!!

    ReplyDelete