Sunday 13 November 2011

Tony Day 24/365 - Performed intervals during crossfit WOD then finished off 6km

Hey Guys!
Thats me nearing my first month! Having to get inventive with my runs now and try to include them into my weights workouts and other training.
Woke up this Sunday morning and checked the WOD at crossfit Glasgow to see if it was any good.
It involved the following:
5 rounds for time of
800m run
30 KB swings 24kg
30 Pull Ups.
Using the running intervals I thought i could complete the workout and only have to do another 2km or so to finish off todays run.
So breathing out my arse I completed the WOD in 34:41 and then managed to muster up the leg strength to finish off the run along the cold and autumnal clyde!!
Great way of including the run in my other training and keeps it interesting!!
Keep on running!


Day 24/365 - Performed intervals during Crossfit WOD then finished off 6km by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment