Wednesday 30 November 2011

Charles: Day 21/365 & 22/365 - Saturday & Sunday

Day 21 and the start of a long weekend away

I decided to go for an early run from the house to the market in Dalkeith town centre. It was freezing cold, blowing a gale and I'm sure I lost some brass genetalia along the way. The run went exceptionally well considering that I could feel my chest hurt as I breathed in the cold air. After the run, me and the misses went for some lunch before heading over to my dads in Fife.

The details of my Saturday (Day 21) run can be found at Day 21/365 challenge


Day 22 and an early morning run at my dads house

The day that the misses and I were travelling up to Crianlarich for a few nights so I decided to go for an early morning run because it would be dark by the time I got there and I had no idea if there were any pavements or street lights in the area. The run was really tough going because it was against storm force winds (gusts of over 70mph according to the weather forecasts). With every step forward I was beginning to really struggle and by the time I got to the end I was totally exhausted. Fantastic resistance training!? Perhaps not!!

I also felt the start of a head cold coming on because my sinuses were blocked up and my head was throbbing behind the eyes and along the cheek bones. It wasn't going to stop me completing my run!!!

The details of my Sunday (Day 22) run can be found at Day 22/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment