Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ben Day29/365 still en Bruxelles

A long days work today with colleagues from across Europe which is always refreshing and reminds me how great it really is to work in such a diverse outwardly looking company. I was itching to get out and hit the streets this evening though, just to clear my head before dinner, but also, autumn/winter evenings in cities across Europe are just a great place to be around soaking up the invariably cosmopolitan atmosphere, and Brussels tis evening didn't disappoint. Lots of glass buildings/architecture, long wide sweeping boulevards etc.. a long lazy loop around the park area, though I widened it a little this time. Highlight was inadvertently trying to run through the secuirty cordon outside the US Embassy! You don't need to understand French to understand what the guards were saying to me!
Best
B

1 comment:

  1. Glad today went well. Sorry to cut our conversation short this morning.

    ReplyDelete