Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 39/365 - Short slow steady run around pollokshaws

Nothing much to say about this run..
Was performed in the evening after another hard workout at CF. Went into CF early in order to stretch out my tight:
Achilles
Soleous
Gastrocnemius
Bicep Femoris
Piriformis
Glute Max/Med/Min
and Illiopsoais
The list is very long and as the runs go on everything is getting tighter!!!
By performing lots of good stretching I can offset the tightness and get my muscles back to some sort of length that they used to have!
STRETCHING IS VITAL FOR THIS CHALLENGE AND I WILL BE POSTING TIPS ON HOW TO STRETCH AND WHERE TO STRETCH.

Day 39/365 - Short slow steady run round Pollokshaws by tcfitness at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing those stretches. I got some good tips on looking after knees from my physiotherapist.

    ReplyDelete