Tuesday 15 May 2012

Marg: Day 186-188/ Challenge - short runs close to home

Nothing much to report on these runs. Sunday was my Mothers Day run and Brad came with me. Monday was a fantastic night for a run and tonight I had been out for a work dinner and the last thing I wanted to do was go running. To top it off I tripped over and ended up with deep grazes on my palm and knee and I had to hobble home. :(

Day 186/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 187/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day188/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Ouch!!

    Was the fall an accident or was it alchohol related to your works dinner?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to say it was an accident, however I did have a couple.....

    ReplyDelete