Friday 4 May 2012

Jack: Day 14/365...2 weeks!

This morning marked two weeks worth of running! Lovely! Again my legs felt tired when I first set off and my first kilometre was more than a minute slower than my final kilometre. This is fairly common for me just now and I think that this is simply because I am getting up early and I am usually out running within ten minutes of my alarm going off. It can take a little time to find my stride! The run this morning was another simple jog around Kelvingrove Park however I found myself back at my door with a short distance still to cover to make it up to the full five kilometres. Whilst the route was the same that I usually follow the distance on my Garmin was coming up at only 4.9k. I decided to do a short lap of the car park just to ensure that I had the full distance! I hope the neighbours didn't see or they might have wondered what I was doing! Tomorrow I am going to have another crack at the Parkrun 5k so I will see if I can beat the time of last week and possibly secure a new PB. I just hope that the daily running and frequent CrossFit sessions haven't left my legs too tired to secure a fast pace. Only time will tell...


No comments:

Post a Comment