Thursday 24 May 2012

Charles: Day 201/365 - I'm melting

It was roasting hot today and I struggled. I drank 500ml of powerade during my 5k and I still felt dehydrated by the end. My legs and feet were killing me with the old trainers but the good news is that my new ones have arrived in the post so I need to wear them all day tomorrow and use them in my 5k in a last minute attempt to break them in before my 2 big runs this weekend :)

The details of the run can be found at Day 201/365 challenge

Pics just for Ben and just to save confusion, the new ones are the green ones :)



4 comments:

  1. new shoes - new shoes!
    post a pic then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saucony's....excellent choice Charles....my shoe of choice....after my Hokas!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got tess than 200 miles out my saucony hurricane 14's so I'm going off the brand because I can't afford a new pair of trainers every 5 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  4. sole looks flat compared to new ones... that's poor after only 200 miles?!

    ReplyDelete