Thursday 10 May 2012

Jack: Day 20/365

Knee still hurt this morning but it was slightly better than yesterday. I suppose any improvement is something which I should be grateful for! I will continue with the foam roller on my leg and see if this clears things up for me! The run was generally ok today even if it was raining! I think the fact that I was focussed on the ache in my knee meant that the run went fairly quickly. I did have a slight issue with my ipod stopping half way through a playlist which my brother made for me however there was only a short distance left in the run and I do not always run to music so this was not too much of an inconvenience. I managed to go to CrossFit again this evening which was good and another lengthy session on the foam roller seemed to benefit the WOD. The combination of overhead squats and pull ups did not cause any pain (other than the expected!). My run to and from the box was also pain free which bodes well for the knee!

Run 20/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment