Tuesday 15 May 2012

Jack: Day 25/365...Early start?

This morning I had one of those rare experiences of waking up before my alarm and feeling wide awake and ready for the day. I looked at the clock and, at 5:45 I decided that rather than head back to sleep I would venture out for my morning 5k and then enjoy a leisurely hour before having to leave for work. Today was to be the day of my final assessed lesson and so the extra time in the morning would be handy for last minute checks to lesson plans and resources. I was out the door and pounding the streets just after 6am. Today I followed my 5k route around Kelvingrove Park which was enjoyable although I did not see the usual crowd of runners and dog-walkers due to my early start. My knee was no problem whatsoever until the final kilometre when I started to feel an ache again. I think the trainers must be helping to gradually ease the problem!

Run 25/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment