Monday 21 May 2012

Jack: Day 31/365...First month down!

This morning marked the first month complete of my run365 challenge! Over the last thirty one days of running I have covered 188km in just over 15hrs. It feels good to have completed the first chapter of the challenge and it has definitely inspired confidence in my ability to maintain it for the entire year. My fitness levels are possibly the highest they have ever been and I am looking forward to taking on some races in order to put this to the test. Despite the milestone that this mornings run  represented the route itself was nothing spectacular. I completed a simple 5k loop of Kelvingrove park and the morning sun was a welcome surprise when I left the flat! I just hope the good weather this morning is a sign of things to come! Today also marked the start of my final week of placement. One more week as a 'student-teacher' in my current school before heading back for a couple of weeks of lectures and then an amazing summer break! Winner!

Run 31/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments: