Wednesday 16 May 2012

Jack: Day 26/365...Another early one.

After enjoying the leisurely morning that I had yesterday, getting up an hour before my alarm was due to wake me, I decided to embrace the early morning wake up call and set my alarm to the earlier time of 6am. Waking up wasn't too much bother and I was shortly out the door and striding towards the park. An easy 5k loop of the park was all I fancied this morning and I enjoyed it in the relatively nice weather. The knee is definitely clearing up now which is a relief and which also means that upcoming races could be a distinct possibility. Having completed the morning run I enjoyed the remainder of my morning before having to head in to the school. This evening I jogged down to CrossFit, after having taken a few days off, and I thoroughly enjoyed being back in the mix of things with some heavy back squats and some rowing being the order of the day. A swift jog home to find that Vicki had a massive portion of Spag Bol waiting for me was an added bonus to a good day!

Run 26/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment