Sunday 27 May 2012

Jack: Day 36/365...A scorching Saturday!

This morning I was greeted with an absolute scorcher! The sun was shining through the window and I was looking forward to the prospect of a longer run enjoying the sunshine. I headed over to meet the running club for 10:45am and enjoyed a great run around the south side of the city. I had not ventured around this side of the river very much outside of travelling to and from my work placement. The run took us around a selection of parks which were all beginning to fill with sun worshippers making the most of the glorious weather. After almost an hour we found ourselves back at the gym and I jogged over to Kelvingrove Park to set things up for another 'Outside the Box' training session. After the session I had a swift shower and headed off to meet Vicki who was in town with Susan and Andy, who were also celebrating their anniversary this weekend. After a few beers in the sun and a cheeky bit of sushi we headed back to the flat for some fajitas and a few more beverages. Having covered 12km this morning it was a great 'guilt-free' night of eating and drinking.

Run 36/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment