Thursday 17 May 2012

Jack: Day 27/365...Dad's birthday!

This morning I continued with my early morning efforts and managed the 5k jog around Kelvingrove Park without too much bother. The knee felt absolutely fine and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay that way! I said goodbye to Vicki this morning as she was heading off for a 'conference' in Helsinki which apparently also requires three days of sightseeing! It is alright for some! Today was also my dads birthday and I realised that I had forgotten to stick his present in the post. I wouldn't get a chance to get it done today and so I phoned home and explained that he would have to wait! I had another day at school filled with lots of marking and administration and then jogged over to CrossFit for the early evening session which contained box jumps, Power Snatch and 'toes to bars'. All in all it was a good day although I think I might regret the box jumps when it comes to tomorrows running session. My quads are aching at the prospect!

Run 27/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment