Saturday 5 May 2012

headscratching

not sure what to do - Garmin playing up... went for a 5 mileer around Flax Quarry with a mate with whim I'm running Mourne MM in Ireland... watch struggled to pick up satellites for some reason until about a mile in (we were in trees admittedly?).. finally sorted itself out and behaved all normal. Closed out the run by holding down the reset button for the three seconds as normal - transferred to Ant stick when I got home, but myGarmin not updated? did a firmware upgrade for my watch and tried switiching PC on/off etc.. but still no dice... a bit concerned since I fly to California tomorrow for the week...
anyone else having diff with Garmin?

1 comment:

  1. We need to get a garmin expert on board.
    Or you need to get the 405/410 forerunner?
    I have had limited issues with mine.

    ReplyDelete