Friday 18 May 2012

Jack: Day 28/365

This morning was not the most enjoyable run in the world. A miserable mix of rain and a bitterly cold wind ensured that it was 5kilometres of keeping my head down and attempting to keep my hood from falling. The park was empty apart from two large dogs who kept me company for a few hundred yards before turning tail and headed off in search of their owner...or perhaps some shelter! I am really enjoying running in my new shoes. It's amazing how comfy a new pair of running shoes can feel when you have been pounding the streets in  an old, used pair. I decided to wear the old shoes down to CrossFit last night as I didn't want to ruin the new ones straight away! I couldn't believe how much impact I could feel through the sole and was amazed that I had put up with them for so long. I had definitely been due a new pair!

Run 28/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment