Wednesday 30 May 2012

Jack: Day 40/365

Today I decided to squeeze in a quick 5k loop of Kelvingrove park before breakfast. The run was nice enough although it soon became clear that the scorching sun of the weekend had well and truly moved on. Whilst I wouldn't go so far as to say that it was cold it was still a very different experience to the last few days. I am just hoping that we have not had our share of summer for the year! I felt strong on the run although my legs were fairly tired after a tough session at CrossFit last night. Once I had completed the run I had a nice afternoon having lunch in town with Vicki and my mates from uni followed by a trip to the cinema. We watched the new 'Snow White and the Huntsman' movie which was pretty average and certainly nothing to write home about! I am looking forward to a nice relaxing evening now with a cup of tea and a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones! Lovely!

Run 40/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment