Thursday 3 May 2012

Jack: Day 13/365...Falling apart at the seams!

Today was a simple case of wake up, roll out of bed, into my trainers and stumble out of the door. For some reason I was very tired this morning and it took a few minutes of running before I was fully awake. The run was fairly uneventful and I made my steady way around the park in the cold, grey morning. When I returned home I noticed a split in my trainer between the sole and the upper and so I have the perfect excuse to buy a new pair! Very exciting! It has been a while since my I bought my last pair of running shoes (clearly too long!) and so I think I am going to pop into a shop and have my gait analysed again. I suppose if I am going to be running every day this year I will definitely be racking up enough mileage to warrant a new pair! I had better get researching!

Run 13/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment