Wednesday 9 May 2012

Karl: Day 21-26/365

Easy run to Saughton Park to do some coaching then back again.
Day 21/365 - run to the Saughton running track and back by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

We went up to Knoydart (North West Scotland) for 3 days. Did some hill walking there and got some running in too. 9.6km on day one do meet my girlfriend and 2 others who had been walking into Inverie over 3 days.
Beautiful weather for the whole time we were there.
Day 22/365 - 10k run in Knoydart by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

We spent the day hill walking, doing 1 munro and a corbett covering 25km of walking and 1600m of ascent over the day. So at the end of the day I just did a quick 3k before dinner.

Weather again was awesome for the hill walking. Some pictures here:






Day 23/365 - quick run after a 25k hill walk by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

This was a great days running although I did have a niggle at the back of my right knee. I headed North from Inverie along a land rover track to the North Coast of Knoydart and then ran along the coast line eastward first before turning around and running back to where I started heading East. I then followed the coast line back round the west coast to Inverie. The run was not fast it was just a 'sightseeing' run and I had a few breaks to enjoy the views. Some pictures here.










Day 24/365 - 31k run round Knoydart with trails and beaches by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

2 short runs after we got back. Back of the knee still an issue.
Day 25/365 - easy 3k by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 26/365 - easy 3k by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

The rest of the photos are here.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for showing my photos up! I am going to have to start finding some more exciting places to run! It looks like you had some amazing scenery!

    ReplyDelete