Monday 14 May 2012

Jack: Day 24/365

This morning I got up and decided to follow my new 5k route along the river again. It was a nice run despite the wind picking up on the second half of the loop and I enjoyed striding along beside the river. All in all it was a fairly straightforward run which I took pretty slowly because of my knee. It is nice having this route as an alternative to the park and this morning demonstrated to me that it is definitely a manageable route for running before school.

Run 24/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

2 comments:

  1. Jack - your posts make me laugh.. I can't decide if you're still at school, or teaching at one?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I didn't really look at it like that! I will have to clarify in future posts that I am working on placement in a school just now. I have a week and a half left of this final placement and then it's back to uni for a couple of weeks. I will be working properly in schools as of August and I am due to find out where I will be placed in the next few weeks which is exciting.

    ReplyDelete