Sunday 13 May 2012

Day 185/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

I was pretty tired this Friday after a busy week at work and travelling for work. Had to force myself out the door and only did just over 2 miles. On Saturday Brad came with me on our usual 3 mile run around the block. Just about to go out for my Sunday run. It was Mother's day here today and I was very excited to be given a Garmin watch (FR610)!! However after much frustration I realized that I will not be able to use it with my iPhone or iPad to download any data and I cannot load the downloading software onto my work computer, so unfortunately I will have to take it back tomorrow :((. I thought I might have been able to do it with my Garmin iPhone adaptor, but the browser will not support the plug in. They say they are going to fix it but I will not risk it at this point. I guess it is a bit of a dance for both technologies to keep up with each other.

Day 184/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 185/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment