Wednesday 2 May 2012

Karl: Day 19&20/365 - a 4k loop by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

This run felt quite a bit better than Monday and Tuesday and I added roughly 500m with a bit of up and down. Cornering was painful though.
Day 19/365 - a 4k loop by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

Increased distance again - up to 6k. Felt reasonable again. Ran partly off-road through Saughton Park and along the Water of Leith and then back along the canal. Reasonable pace this time at 5:20 min/km.
Day 20/365 - A 6k loop (they are getting longer again) by kfzeiner at Garmin Connect - Details

I also record my annual mileage and the Highland Fling took me over 1300km for 2012. The race report for the Highland Fling is here.
I am away in Knoydart (North West Scotland) Fri-Mon so will post again when back and the runs there will definitely include pictures.

I have also entered my next ultra and noticed that Nicky has too :-)

2 comments:

  1. really enjoyed your blog of the race Karl - also dipped into a few of your previous blogs and was humbled by your honesty on the swims in the Ironmans (Ironmen?)
    Fantastic work and look forward to reading more of your exploits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic race report. I really enjoyed it!

    I saw you at the end of the fling when you were speaking to Mark Cooper when we were leaving the finish line to go back to the car. Apologies for not saying hi at the time but I didn't recognise you.

    ReplyDelete