Sunday 27 May 2012

Jack: Day 37/365...Sunday session.

This morning was another roasting day which made the run fairly tough. It was another cheeky 5k loop of Kelvingrove which was already filling up with enthusiastic sunbathers. There was even a bouncy castle taking shape but I managed to fight the temptation of having a go and completed my run without interruption! Today would be Susie and Andy's last day and so I wanted to get back from my run fairly quickly in order to make the most of the day. We met up with them at lunchtime and popped over to the outside seating at Lebowski's for a full Scottish breakfast and some iced coffee. After a good feed we strolled over to the West End in the sun and had a wander through Kelvingrove Park which had filled up even further since my morning run! We spent the afternoon in a beer garden off Asthon Lane enjoying the sun and a couple of pear ciders. Once we had said goodbye to Andy and Susie, Vicki and I spent the remainder of the day relaxing in the Botanic Gardens with my mates from Uni. All in all it was an awesome weekend with some good running and some amazing weather! I just hope it sticks around for a while!

Run 37/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment