Thursday 10 May 2012

Marg: Day 179-182/365 Challenge - San Juan, Puerto Rico

I have been in Puerto Rico this week for a Codex meeting. Rushing straight back form the mini and jumping on a plane was a bit hard on the legs and so I thought I would struggle to get moving on the first couple of days, however it was not too bad. The first two runs were on the tread mill as it was very late by the time I got to run and raining heavily. On the first day I also went for a long walk at lunch time around the forts in Old San Juan. They were really interesting!
Day 179/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 180/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

The next two runs I did outside on the roads around the conference centre and hotel where we were staying. The nights were warm, humid and magically full of sounds of a range of different frogs and the heady night smell of flowers and damp vegetation..... It was fantastic.
Day 181/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 182/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment