Tuesday 29 May 2012

Jack: Day 39/365

Today I decided to delay my run until later on in the evening. This would give me the time to collect my final assignment from the University (which I passed!) and sort out a few bits and pieces around campus. I decided that today I would break my run up into two sections as I would be running to and from CrossFit. For my run down to the box I decided to head along the river to avoid congestion and enjoy the warm evening. When I arrived at the box I was informed that today's WOD would be 'Helen' - a personal favourite of mine! The workout would consist of three rounds of 1x block run (approx 400m), 21x kettlebell swings (24kg) and 12x pull ups. I was really chuffed to complete the workout in 7mins 38sec which was a new personal record for me, knocking 30sec off of my previous time. Having completed the workout I jogged home back along the river to complete my exercise for the day! Whilst today was not as sunny as the last few days it was still a warm evening and very humid. The run felt ok considering I had just nailed an intense CrossFit workout and I arrived home to find an amazing dinner of Cajun chicken waiting for me. An excellent end to a good day!

Run 39/365 (part 1) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details
Run 39/365 (part 2) by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment