Monday 14 May 2012

Charles: Day 191/365 - Double run = 16.16km

I felt totally knackered today but was determined to do a double run. I did a lunchtime run at work which was just an 'ouch' session where I couldn't wait to get it over with. The evening run was with the running club and we did one too many hills because my legs were dead and I had nothing left in them. It didn't help that it was fairly mild today and I did both runs with a jacket on and sweated buckets so I was more than likely dehydrated and maybe even needed a little salt because I felt my legs starting to cramp up. I felt 100 times better after I got home and had some home made soup and some home made cottage pie that the lovely wife had cooked for me. In all a good days running where I completed a total of 16.16km today which amounts to 10.04 miles = not bad for an old man :)

The details of run 1 can be found at Day 191/365 challenge - Part 1
The details of run 2 can be found at Day 191/365 challenge - Part 2

1 comment:

  1. home made cottage pie? Does Michelle do food parcels?? :-)
    good arrows that man..

    ReplyDelete