Sunday 20 May 2012

Charles: Day 196 & 197/365 - I need new trainers!!

Two days and two completely different runs but one conclusion. I badly need another pair of new trainers!!!

My knees, ankles and feet are killing me and I put it down to the £100 Saucony Hurricane 14 trainers. They are less than 6 weeks old and they've only done just over 200 miles but they are totally knackered and are not providing any support. The soles are almost worn right through. This shouldn't happen so quickly to a £100 pair of trainers. They are great when new but I would recommend that you avoid them because they're definitely not value for money and I'll be writing to Saucony to complain.

I'll be buying cheap trainers in future!

The details of the day 196 can be found at Day 196/365 challenge
The details of the day 197 can be found at Day 197/365 challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment