Monday 7 May 2012

Jack: Day 17/365...The hardest yet!

Last night I was making drinks in the VIP tent of the St Andrews University May Ball. Having met up with the rest of the team at lunch time it was a long day and night of working before getting back to Aberdeen at 6:00am. After just a few hours sleep I was back up again for the trip down to Glasgow and dreading having to go out for a run. I decided to have a quick sleep when I first got home and then at around 5:30pm I managed to drag myself out of the flat and into the pouring rain. I managed the bare 5k by making a run up to the library to return a book and then jogging back to Tesco to pick myself up some supplies for this weeks packed lunches! I developed a really sore knee over the course of the evening yesterday and it was really playing up on this evenings run. It is still quite painful this evening so I am hoping it will clear up by the time I get up for my run tomorrow. Maybe a good night of sleep is all that it needs!

Run 17/365 by jackarnold87 at Garmin Connect - Details

No comments:

Post a Comment