Thursday 23 February 2012

Nicky: Day 119/365 Run with club

A drizzly evening & no I didnt feel like going out. Left in a rush & forgot to remove my "Tiffany" earrings!!! I think you can see where this is heading! :(
Ran with Alice & her dog who are slightly quicker than me! I seem to have gotten myself into the 10min/mile plod routine & do need to push my speeds up a bit. We did just over 5m & did a couple of miles at under 9min miling - no wonder I couldnt breathe! I also got a little warm & think when pulling my buff off over my head, managed to dislodge one of the earrings. Didnt realise it until I got home & had a shower! Oh dear - these were a Christmas prezzie a couple of years ago from the hubbie!
I think when I go to Thailand in May, there is going to be a sneaky little visit into Tiffanys duty free at T5 Heathrow. Not a happy bunny.
Anyway, back to the reason for the blog - felt great after the run & good to push ones self occasionally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment