Wednesday 8 February 2012

Charles: Day 95/365 - Out with the old and in with the new

The Wednesday lunch time run with the Dev Friends Running Club at work. There was 5 of us today and we did just under 9k. The pace started slow but picked up as the run went on. I struggled a bit because my hips and knees are quite sore at the moment which has probably been caused by using badly worn out trainers. I think that it'll take a few runs to get over the soreness and break the new trainers in.

Out with the old ......

In with the new ......


The details of my run can be found at Day 95/365 challenge

5 comments:

  1. I am glad you put your shoes on a bag on the kitchen worktops!!! My hubbie would have put his mud etc straight on the worktop!! You are well trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new trainers have been used twice now so they're not exactly brand new on the work top either.

    My mum would have knocked me into next week if I'd put new (or old) shoes straight onto the worktop lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. first thing I noticed was the plastic bags - thinking firstly I'd never have thought to do that, and secondly, bo doubt the wife would have moaned for me putting shoes on the granite - hahahahaha.
    oh, and nice new trainers btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those the same trainers just a newer model??
    Charles would you be interested in helping me out with the Run365challenge website? I remember that you said that was your job??
    tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're the same make Saucony but they're different models. I can't remember what model the old ones were but the new ones are Hurricane 12. I think there's a new Hurricane 14 model now on sale but twice the price.

    Happy to help with the website. You can give me ideas for it when we meet up for our run in a couple of weeks or if you prefer, you can email me with your initial thoughts before :)

    ReplyDelete