Saturday 25 February 2012

Marg: Day 106/365 Challenge - Cul de sac crawl in Carmel.

I wanted to make my run a bit different tonight, so I decided to go down every cul de sac that I ran past. It extended the run and made it a bit more interesting......you can tell I am getting desperate!

Neglected to say in my previous blog that Nicky, as the winner of my challenge will be receiving a painting from an almost unknown artist in Indiana.

Day 106/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

3 comments:

  1. if only you'd said Art was involved!!! I would have hired a babysitter!! in fact that's a really cool idea - you're not allowed to reveal the prize in advance!!

    Running around cul de sacs - good way of checking you're not being followed too, but I bet the locals thought you were a loonie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fact, I think it about time you show us some of your art on here Marg - photo's please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Am touched to be winner & actually to be getting a prize!!!

    ReplyDelete