Thursday 9 February 2012

Charles: Day 96/365 - Bump, bang, wallop!

Decided to do a short run because I had a lot on with getting things organised before tomorrow's funeral.

The wife was picking me up as we were going shopping after the run and parked in a pub car park to wait for me. A lorry came into the car park to make a food delivery to the pub when it bumped into the front wing of my VW Golf. Luckily the lorry driver admitted fault and all is being sorted out by the insurance company. I have to admit that if I wasn't so knackered then I would probably have decked him!!

The details of my run can be found at Day 96/365 challenge

1 comment:

  1. admirable restraint.. to quote Darth Vader "the Emperor is more forgiving than I am" .... which could explain why I got my arse kicked so often at school!

    ReplyDelete