Sunday 19 February 2012

Benjour 43 - grinder

Have almost started switching off entirely during these runs on the cycle path now! Found myself wondering how to pick up a second hand fixie from the far side of London without the wife finding out I want to buy another bike, and then on the way back home I found myself critically assessing Matthew Reilly's latest "thriller" [sic]... came to the conclusion that it's just utter drivel and that I won't be buying any more, no matter how long my next flight is!

In other news, it would appear that someone tried to drive their car along our village cycle path in the last 24 hours, and wrapped it against a lampost just at the start... tools. I've a mind to go strip it for parts to teach them a lesson!
Ben Day 43 - Garmin

In yet more news, Anusha has finally agreed to enter the Portishead Triathlon in early June - yay!! Will be great supporting her over the next few months and getting her out on the road and into the pool etc.. She entered her first Tri in Indianapolis in 2009 but has not been able to get time to do anything since. She's had enough of not exercising and has drawn a line in the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment