Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Rules!!!

Guys I have changed the permission standings on your blog account and now you are able to edit the pages.
I am having a bit of a nightmare with the athlete profiles and formating but will get on top of this soon. Charles - did you send your profile and photo over?

With this in mind I would like some help with the rules page of the blog. Can we come up with a list of all (funny and fact) of the rules of the challenge. I.e rule 69- You must wave or say hello to every runner that you pass and if they do not reply you are allowed to give them dogs abuse!!

5 comments:

  1. I sent the profile to your email address. I can send it again if required.

    The only way you'll be able to fix the formatting on the athlete profiles section is to put the data into table or div tags. That's how we fix the formatting on web pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. I sent my profile to Ben & I think he forwarded them on to you. Do you want me to resend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicky's right... I've sent stuff to you from her. need a re-send? B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben if you can now send nicky's stuff over to Charles. He is in charge of the profiles as he is a computer wiz kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so much of a kid at being almost 44 lol

    ReplyDelete