Thursday 9 February 2012

Day 89-91/365 Challenge - San Francisco

Just a slow jog on the treadmill on Monday as I was not having a good day with my leg/back. Early Tuesday morning I had to go to San Francisco for work and so my next two runs were near the hotel where we were staying. It is not a part of San Francisco with great views of the water but nice to the running somewhere different all the same. Yesterday I ran with a work friend, Tom and we realized that we were going to be late for a conference call and so I had to run the second mile much faster than usual to make it in time!

Day 89/365 Challenge. by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 90/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details
Day 91/365 Challenge by margcurtis13@hotmail.com at Garmin Connect - Details

1 comment: