Friday 17 February 2012

Ben jour 41 - route du cyclisme!

pidgin Franzosich!
really excited for Marg today - 100 days young!
Wife is on-call from 8am this morning until 5pm Monday night, so I'm going to have to somehow combine my 100 minutes over today (Friday) and tomorrow. I can streak out (not literally, though there's a thought) for 20 minutes each time if as and when she's able to get homeduring the day so I build my 100 minutes of exercise. Sorry it's not continuous, I could do with a real long day, but childcare precludes!
Cycle path frenzy this evening as per, but simply did't have any energy... I'm putting it down to Daughtry on the iPod! Up and at 'em tomorrow.
B
Ben Day 41 - Garmin

Have a great run tomorrow Nicky - really wish I was with you guys opn the Devon Coastal it's a stunning route. Get a few more folks signed up for our challenge!!

Tony - get the other Athlete profiles uploaded!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben. Brill weekend but weather ABSOLUTELY dreadful for the mara! Think Stewart has been persuaded to join - work on him too for me!! :)

    ReplyDelete