Saturday 25 February 2012

Charles: Day 109 to 112/365 - Trip to Glasgow and run with Tony

Day 109
Start of a few days away with my beloved wife to the Hilton Hotel in Glasgow and it gave me a chance to meet up with Tony and go for a run (hobble in my case) with him along the River Clyde and around Glasgow Green. It was great to see Tony again and hold him back at 9 minute mile 'hobbling' pace :)


The details of my day 109 run can be found at Day 109/365 challenge

Day 110 to Day 112
All early morning runs because I wasn't missing out on the buffet breakfast at the hotel because it was 'to die for', well not really except perhaps from the calories lol. I tried to run the same route each day as I did with Tony and from the times you will see that I'm still struggling with the hip injury. The bruising on the hip has almost cleared up but the swelling is still there so the good news is that the internal bleeding has stopped but the muscles are still on the mend. Hopefully the physio will sort me out.


The details of my day 110 run can be found at Day 110/365 challenge
The details of my day 111 run can be found at Day 111/365 challenge
The details of my day 112 run can be found at Day 112/365 challenge

2 comments:

  1. Glasgow looks good. I remember it from a trip we had there 22 years ago! Brad's mum grew up there and we spend a bit of time in Scotland after we finished Uni. You do realize that your hobble is faster than my best pace!

    ReplyDelete