Wednesday 15 February 2012

Ben Day 39 - Long Ashton pseudo loop

Through the towel in today and took the afternoon off to get some sleep and try and shake this cold. Getting tired of feeling like my head is wrapped in cotton wool! Got a good 3 hours crash until I had the weirdest sensation of being dragged off the bed by my head! I thought I heard my daughter screaming too - woke up in a cold sweat to find I hadn't moved, but I had a raucous dose of tinnitus ... Felt better and rested, but I'm definately going to have to get my hearing checked!

Wife on-call so managed to grab a short loop around the houses so to speak.
Ben Day 39 - Garmin
Looking forward to everyone getting their Athlete profile info to Tony and up onto the blog!! Nicky I sent yours on to Tony.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feeling better. You still ran at a fair pace considering you feeling so dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better soon Ben.

    If I recall correctly from all the blogs from when we were into 30 odd days or so. I think we all seemed to suffer some ailment or cold at about that stage. I wonder if its the body complaining and adjusting to running everyday?

    p.s. I sent my profile stuff onto Tony tonight.

    ReplyDelete